Reclaiming Hope: A Conversation with Michael Wear on Politics, the Enneagram, and how America moves forward - Episode 18
The election is over. How do you feel?
For some, the response to what happened last week is pure elation, and others complete disgust. But for most, the feelings are likely surrounded by confusion, fear, apprehension, and uncertainty about the future.
As promised, author and political strategist Michael Wear returns to The Road Back To You to help Ian and Suzanne examine what just happened and how it profoundly affects everyone.
Here are some things that you don't want to miss:
- How to approach opposing viewpoints with the expectation of gaining perspective that sharpens your thinking.
- How to avoid using your passion as a weapon to silence others, or to coerce or manipulate the conversation your way.
- How to utilize the Enneagram to help understand your motivation.
- How to respond to others instead of reacting.
- How to discover a path of hope in the midst of profound disappointment.
Join Ian, Suzanne, and Michael as they navigate the troubled waters of our current times and help us all see the need for grace, compassion and a deeper understanding of self as we move into the future.